By Jane L. Ireland,Sir David Ramsbotham
Bullying between Prisoners identifies difficulties in defining and measuring bullying, besides featuring directions on how study during this box will be carried out. The booklet covers:
* what bullying is
* how and why it occurs
* the consequences of bullying
* sensible options for fighting bullying.
By outlining a sequence of interventions that may be hired to handle bullying, this ebook will end up a useful source for all these operating without delay with the perpetrators and sufferers, not just in prisons but additionally in a number of settings reminiscent of nearby safe devices and particular hospitals.
Read Online or Download Bullying Among Prisoners: Evidence, Research and Intervention Strategies PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
Wish and the feminine Therapist is without doubt one of the first full-length explorations of erotic transference and countertransference from the perspective of the feminine therapist. specific realization is given to the feminine therapist/male shopper courting and to the results of wish made obvious in paintings gadgets in analytical sorts of psychotherapy.
The authors establish direct handle, a dialogic approach of deal with and reaction, because the basic technique of therapeutic in relationships, specially within the relations, viewing "residual belief" because the keystone of the dialogic process.
This ebook presents a key creation to the speculation, thoughts and perform of the person-centred procedure, during the lens of the practitioner’s adventure and private improvement. Writing as anyone who has been via actual existence demanding situations and has built and realized consequently, the author’s strikingly own variety not just is helping to contextualise advanced and nuanced idea, yet makes this a really detailed e-book approximately genuine person-centred perform and event.
Psychology, psychotherapy. .. facing couple and relatives concerns. .. love and relationships. we're all faced with them at times. .. In “The Miracle of MAN-i-festing the final word Love courting” Mamiko Odegard, PhD illuminates many fear-based ideals and conventions, each one of which undermines fit love and finally ends up in discomfort and tragedy in our relations.
- Terapia Cortada a la medida: un seminario ericksoniano con Jeffrey K. Zeig (Técnicas nº 2) (Spanish Edition)
- The Therapeutic Use of Self: Counselling practice, research and supervision (Routledge Mental Health Classic Editions)
- Solution-Focused Brief Practice with Long-Term Clients in Mental Health Services: "I Am More Than My Label" (Haworth Series in Brief & Solution-Focused Therapies)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Second Edition: The Process and Practice of Mindful Change
- The Psychology of Demonization: Promoting Acceptance and Reducing Conflict
- Transforming the Inner and Outer Family: Humanistic and Spiritual Approaches to Mind-Body Systems Therapy (Haworth Psychotherapy)
Extra resources for Bullying Among Prisoners: Evidence, Research and Intervention Strategies
Bullying Among Prisoners: Evidence, Research and Intervention Strategies by Jane L. Ireland,Sir David Ramsbotham