By Peter C. Engelman
This narrative historical past of 1 of the main far-reaching social hobbies within the twentieth century indicates the way it defied the legislations and made using birth control a suitable social practice―and an important component to glossy healthcare.
• 15 images and pictures of the most important gamers within the move and of key courses and contraceptive devices
• a particular bibliography and wide finish notes, offering an updated resource for fundamental and secondary fabric at the contraception movement
Read or Download A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History) PDF
Best medical administration & policy books
This quantity addresses the private and non-private guidelines affecting doctor provide within the usa, targeting the healthcare professional surplus, industry forces, and geographic distribution of physicians, way of life offerings and evolving perform styles, industry affects of international clinical graduates, the university's position in constructing priorities for clinical schooling, and different pertinent subject matters.
This contributed quantity attracts a necessary photograph of the well-being care region, which, like no different is plagued by know-how push and stakeholder pull. cutting edge product and repair options emerge, that have to combine diversified stakeholders’ pursuits. This ebook stories present demanding situations in wellbeing and fitness care administration from various views.
Wellbeing and fitness execs usually tackle managerial roles at brief observe and with very little coaching. even if they are hugely clinically certified and entire, the practicalities and relationships considering administration - assisting employees to believe encouraged and valued, construction and top groups, handling conferences and displays, writing reviews and coping with swap, to call yet a number of - current new demanding situations and pitfalls for which they're unprepared.
Designed for pros and aspiring pros in public coverage, public future health, and similar courses, Public health and wellbeing management illustrates the complexity of latest matters on the intersection of public healthiness and healthcare and the compelling have to have interaction quite a few private and non-private stakeholders to successfully improve inhabitants well-being.
- Privatisierung im Gesundheitswesen: Chance oder Risiko? (Gesundheit im Fokus) (German Edition)
- Toolbook Krankenhausmarketing (German Edition)
- Child Health: A Population Perspective
- Risikomanagement in der operativen Medizin (German Edition)
- Psychological Testing in the Service of Disability Determination
- Lean Six Sigma Case Studies in the Healthcare Enterprise
Extra info for A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History)
A History of the Birth Control Movement in America (Healing Society: Disease, Medicine, and History) by Peter C. Engelman